Scholar's Repository: Scholar's Repository
About the Repository
Wyoming Scholars Repository (WySR) is a University of Wyoming Libraries service dedicated to preserving and providing open access to the scholarly and creative works of the University of Wyoming. WySR provides open access to works produced by University of Wyoming faculty, researchers, and students. The goals of WySR are to increase the visibility of UW’s scholarship, encourage collaboration and innovation, and contribute to the ongoing development of new knowledge.
UW Libraries will work in partnership with university departments, programs, centers, and individual faculty members to select, submit, and manage repository content. Members of the academic community are invited to contribute their completed scholarship for long-term preservation and worldwide electronic accessibility. Archiving content in WySR is free and allowed by many publishers. Faculty and researchers may also choose to create a SelectedWorks homepage to highlight and share their scholarship with colleagues.
More Reach for your Research
Content archived in WySR is:
- more discoverable by search engines such as Google.
- indexed and searchable in the Digital Commons Network, a database of networked institutional repositories.
- hosted on a secure server and given a persistent URL to ensure permanent access.
- openly accessible to researchers around the world who may have limited access to scholarly materials.
Examples of Content:
- journal publication, conference papers and proceedings, presentations, working papers, book chapters, and more.