University of Wyoming alumni have access to select UW library resources after graduation.
- Library cards are available at no cost to Wyoming residents and for a $10 yearly fee for out-of-state and corporate patrons. This link is to the policy concerning accounts. Contact Access Services at Coe Library for more information (email@example.com or 307-766-3190).
- On-site access to databases and digital resources. Alumni are welcome to use the public terminals in any of the UW Libraries to search databases and digital content.
- Access to select databases provided by the University of Wyoming Alumni Association. More information on how to access these databases in located in the box immediately below this one. This tab of this guide lists these databases.
Remote Database Access
- Remote access to a subset of our databases is available to UW Alumni due to a partnership between UW Libraries and ProQuest. In order to use these databases remotely (from anywhere with an internet connection), alumni must register to use the WyoAlumni website. Registration is free. After registering, users can access these ProQuest Databases.
- To register, for first-time users, click on the Library Databases box and select “First Time Login” icon in the upper right of the screen. Follow the instructions to obtain your identification code. Once you have the code, you may set up your UWAA username and password. Once you obtain your username and password, click "Login" in the upper right. Then, on the WyoAlumni website, click on Library Databases, which takes you to a page with the ProQuest databases.
- Registered users – click on “Login” in the upper right. Enter the username and password provided by UWAA to gain access.
Wyoming State Library Databases
- All current citizens of Wyoming can access a number of library databases through the Wyoming State Library's WYLD website. Users must have a current Wyoming public library card in order to use WYLD resources.
- Last Updated: Jan 5, 2017 10:56 AM
- URL: http://libguides.uwyo.edu/alumni_services
- Print Page