Wyoming Social Workers Resources: Home
Introduction to Subject
This guide provides sources that graduating social workers can use after graduation. Most students, after learning to navigate databases available through UW Libraries' website, and easily acquiring articles through FindIT@UW and Request IT, realize that it will be more difficult to access information after graduation. Accessing information can be expensive, especially when articles are purchased directly through a publisher.
This guide will:
- Provide links to freely accessible databases, including how to limit your searches to the articles available for free through those databases
- Offer a source of purchasing articles through an interlibrary loan system used by health sciences professionals in the state
- Link to a guide that shows links to credible APPS for quick bedside information
- Describe how to set up alerts that will help identify current, freely available, articles and relevant news items
- Also included will be links to organizational web sites that provide filtered evidence based summaries, and links to patient education materials.
Affordable Care Act & Health Care Reform
by Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated Jul 19, 2017 19 views this year
by James Honour Last Updated Apr 3, 2017 115 views this year
Health: Government Resources
by James Honour Last Updated Jun 16, 2017 35 views this year
Wyoming Federal Depository Libraries
by Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated Dec 3, 2015 8 views this year